This Small closet renovation is absolutely beautiful and we want to share the process with you.
We used a simple closetmaid system and guess what?! we will show you all the details.
City: Gardena, CA
Project: Closet renovation
Hours to complete: 8 hours
Purpose of the project: Client needed a more functional closet with storage area and a more feminine look.
1.First, we decluttered the closet
2. We cleared out the space and got rid of things our client didn’t use or want anymore
3. Then, we removed the old closet with the help of a professional
4. We added some color to make it look better
5. After painting it, we added the new closet system from closetmaid
6. At the end, we stored what wasn’t needed and reorganized the things the client wanted in the new closet.
This was the result!
Here is our BEFORE and AFTER
We hope you loved it just like our client did!
You can find closet systems in different stores such as
If you are also looking for hooks to hang other things, look at these decorative wall hooks decorations.
Or if you prefer reading about how to be more organized and why it’s so important, read our post “Why is being organized so important? We have the answer”.
*Post includes some affiliate links